- High Schoolers will meet this summer at Jefferson’s house on Wednesday nights from 7:30-9:00pm
- Middle Schoolers will meet this summer in different youth families’ homes on Sunday nights from 6:30-8:oopm
- Watch the live stream of Sunday nights on our Facebook page
- Still have questions? Contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
“To foster a Spiritual community where teenagers and pre-teens flourish in their enjoyment of, and service to, God, their parents and their peers.”
1) Parental Involvement
(Students, Leaders + Other Parents)
2) Faith in Christ
(Preached & Practiced)
3) Fruit of the Spirit
(Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control)
4) Congruent Discipleship (home + church)
(New City Catechism App & Facebook Live)
Facebook Page: Seven Hills Youth Group (Live-stream begins Sundays at 7:10pm)
5) Worship & prayer
- Jefferson Bennett heads up the High School Group. If you need to find him, he is the one wearing the suspenders. He is happily married and has a little girl and baby boy.
- Katie Fitzsimmons has been working with the Youth at Seven Hills since January 2015. She loves being outside, her dog, Millie, and has been happily married since April 2015.
- Kevin Fitzsimmons has been volunteering as a leader since January 2015. He is the Floor Manager at a local shoe store, loves working with kids, and is an Auburn Tiger fan.