- Youth Group meets on Sundays in the Great Room! Please wear a mask and maintain appropriate social distance.
- Bible Studies
- Middle School Girls – Wednesdays 7:00-8:30 PM in the Great Room
- Middle School Guys – Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 AM in the Great Room
- High School Girls – Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 PM in the Great Room
- High School Guys – Wednesdays 7:00-8:30 PM in the Church Office
- Still have questions? Contact Rob at Rob@sevenhillsfellowship.com
“To foster a Spiritual community where teenagers and pre-teens flourish in their enjoyment of, and service to, God, their parents and their peers.”
1) Parental Involvement
(Students, Leaders + Other Parents)
2) Faith in Christ
(Preached & Practiced)
3) Fruit of the Spirit
(Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control)
4) Congruent Discipleship (home + church)
5) Worship & prayer
- Rob Edens is Seven Hills’ first full-time Youth Director! He is a Berry grad who is excited to be back in Rome with his wife and son.
- Rush: High School AND Middle School students are invited to join us July 12-16 at RUSH for Summer Camp! Get more details and sign up here!