- Youth Group meets on Sundays in the Great Room! Please wear a mask and maintain appropriate social distance.
- Middle School- from 4:30 – 5:30pm
- High School- from 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Still have questions? Contact Rob at Rob@sevenhillsfellowship.com
“To foster a Spiritual community where teenagers and pre-teens flourish in their enjoyment of, and service to, God, their parents and their peers.”
1) Parental Involvement
(Students, Leaders + Other Parents)
2) Faith in Christ
(Preached & Practiced)
3) Fruit of the Spirit
(Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control)
4) Congruent Discipleship (home + church)
5) Worship & prayer
- Rob Edens is Seven Hills’ first full-time Youth Director! He is a Berry grad who is excited to be back in Rome with his wife and son.
All High Schoolers and Middle Schoolers are invited to join us for our fall retreat in December!