- Youth Group is held every Sunday night upstairs at 538 Broad Street from 6-7:30pm
- All High Schoolers and Middle Schoolers are invited
- For more information about Youth Group or general questions contact Katie at Katief@sevenhillsfellowship.com
HIGH SCHOOL RETREAT
Get ready for our first ever High School Retreat!
We will be heading to Copperhill, Tennessee, on Friday, February 16! While there, we will stay at Ocoee Camp through WhiteWater Express (http://www.whitewaterexpress.com/ocoee/). We will have fun and grow together as we conquer their high ropes course. Then we’ll battle it out at the paintball field. Sign up for this weekend of adventure and fun!
- Katie Fitzsimmons has been the Youth Director at Seven Hills since January 2015. She loves being outside, her dog, Millie, and has been happily married since April 2015.
- Kevin Fitzsimmons has been volunteering as a leader since January 2015. He is the Floor Manager at a local shoe store, loves working with kids, and is an Auburn Tiger fan.
- Nathan Gaydosik is one of our worship leaders. He is a Shorter student who is a dog lover. Coffee enthusiast. Adventure seeker. Musician
- Addie Caldwell is our other worship leader, intern, and Middle School girls small group leader. She is a Shorter graduate who loves documenting life through pictures with friends
- Tyler Parham is our Middle School guys small group leader. He is a Shorter student who spends his summers working at Winshape camps