- High Schoolers & Middle Schoolers meet us Sunday nights in the Great Room from 6:30-8:00pm
- Watch the live stream of Sunday nights on our Facebook page
- Still have questions? Contact Katie at email@example.com
“To foster a Spiritual community where teenagers and pre-teens flourish in their enjoyment of, and service to, God, their parents and their peers.”
1) Parental Involvement
(Students, Leaders + Other Parents)
2) Faith in Christ
(Preached & Practiced)
3) Fruit of the Spirit
(Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control)
4) Congruent Discipleship (home + church)
5) Worship & prayer
- Jefferson Bennett heads up the High School Group. If you need to find him, he is the one wearing the suspenders. He is happily married and has a little girl and baby boy.
- Katie Fitzsimmons has been working with the Youth at Seven Hills since January 2015. She loves being outside, her dog, Millie, and has been happily married since April 2015.
- Kevin Fitzsimmons has been volunteering as a leader since January 2015. He is the Floor Manager at a local shoe store, loves working with kids, and is an Auburn Tiger fan.